Skip to main content

🤔 Another 👀 appointment

Well today I have an eye appointment and I get new contacts but also we will probably go to the mall and look  BUT then we might go get something to eat but I don't really know? But bye guys


GO CHECK OUT JJ'S WORLD ON YOUTUBE.

THE CONTEST FOR THE WEEK IS WRITE A STORY AND EMAIL ME YOUR STORY AT hayst2005@gmail.com  and then I will put your story in one of my blogs. HAVE A GOOD DAY😗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpin to.2 Infinity SundaSunday👉

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while.i have been really busy. But today I had my recital. And then I went to my cousins house "Gracey&Katie". And today I want you to comment down BELLOW or you are  doing something dun on Sunday and if you have a YouTube channel But i am going to 2 infinity in a couple of.hours and it is 12:19 am Sunday 28th May . SEE YOU IN THE MORNING. MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT.FOLLOW.MH GOOGLE+ and read my everyday blogs