Skip to main content

Softball Saturday

Hey guys well today me and my sister Jaymie are driving to Softball and then we are going to lunch and then back to Softball and then tomorrow we have more softball , here is the new contest comment down BELLOW what is the sport you do . I ride horses and competing dance and my sister I a pitcher and catcher and 1st base men in softball. Whoever comment down BELLOW the sport. I will put your bio in my blog.  It ends Monday Good Luck

Comments

  1. Im not really big in sports, but I really enjoy swimming. My sister and I race all the time, and I sometimes win.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpin to.2 Infinity SundaSunday👉

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while.i have been really busy. But today I had my recital. And then I went to my cousins house "Gracey&Katie". And today I want you to comment down BELLOW or you are  doing something dun on Sunday and if you have a YouTube channel But i am going to 2 infinity in a couple of.hours and it is 12:19 am Sunday 28th May . SEE YOU IN THE MORNING. MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT.FOLLOW.MH GOOGLE+ and read my everyday blogs