It's Thursday and I am so excited that my blog hit 33 views keep it up!! So today we went to dunking donuts and went to WALMART and we are at home, but it has been a good day I am going to start having challenges every post.
So the challenge of the day...... is
(1) Comment down bellow what your favorite animal is?
(2) Like this post
Whoever does this i will pick one person to be drawn to create a logo for my Blog.
-Taylor H.
(:
So the challenge of the day...... is
(1) Comment down bellow what your favorite animal is?
(2) Like this post
Whoever does this i will pick one person to be drawn to create a logo for my Blog.
-Taylor H.
(:
My fav animal is (well i have 2) a cheetah, and a peregrine falcon. Two of the fastest animals ever!! How do you like a post? I'm new to this stuff.
ReplyDeleteMy fav animal is a horse i love to draw so i would love to create a logo
ReplyDeleteWell my favorite animal is penguins. Their so cute!
ReplyDeletehmmm. Either cheetah or the sea star. I would love to help you make a logo! I made a logo for a big group on a popular video game.
ReplyDelete