Skip to main content

Fun Friday

Hey Guys , Whats Up it's FUN FRIDAY and the train to the weekend is here. So what am  I doing this weekend well? I am going to my sisters allstar games and then next weekend I have a dance recital and my sister has a travel ball tournamet. and then I am off for summer TODAY!!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYAAYAY!!!!!! :) I am so excited and today I am probably going to post a blog about things to do in summer but I will let you know! Subcribe and Comment and the story contest ends today so I need the stories today . If you want your story to end upon my BLOG.GOOD LUCK TO ALL:~)

Comments

  1. Story? Here you go!

    This is a true story! You know how at sleepovers you play games and have fun? Sometimes, you ask silly questions, like what are you scared of? Well, the only thing I am scared of is, GET READY FOR IT......... Computer viruses!!! You probably think i am crazy, if this happened to you, you would understand! It all started on one day when I was working on the computer. I was working on a project, and I needed to research. So I searched and found a website. I clicked it and then my screen turned blue, coding popped up, and my computer said, lie I heard the word, WARNING YOUR COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS!!! I actually heard it! My computer talked! It was in a low deep voice too, do you understand why I am scared of them now????

    ReplyDelete
  2. when it says lie i heard the word, i meant LIKE i heard the word

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpin to.2 Infinity SundaSunday👉

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while.i have been really busy. But today I had my recital. And then I went to my cousins house "Gracey&Katie". And today I want you to comment down BELLOW or you are  doing something dun on Sunday and if you have a YouTube channel But i am going to 2 infinity in a couple of.hours and it is 12:19 am Sunday 28th May . SEE YOU IN THE MORNING. MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT.FOLLOW.MH GOOGLE+ and read my everyday blogs