Skip to main content

May Monday!!!!

Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted in a while but today I am probably going to make some slime and I will put the slime recipe I follow in the bottom of this blog, but let's start putting Youtube links in the bottom for you guys to watch how about that? and the winner for the Logo COntest is ......... Caralee Lowe






Slime recipe
https://youtu.be/XOh2MoR0Kq0

youtube video for Monday is ....

JJ's World

Comments

  1. Congrats to the winner! I don't draw logos, but I make them using online software!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpin to.2 Infinity SundaSunday👉

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while.i have been really busy. But today I had my recital. And then I went to my cousins house "Gracey&Katie". And today I want you to comment down BELLOW or you are  doing something dun on Sunday and if you have a YouTube channel But i am going to 2 infinity in a couple of.hours and it is 12:19 am Sunday 28th May . SEE YOU IN THE MORNING. MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT.FOLLOW.MH GOOGLE+ and read my everyday blogs